High power, lower emissions, outstanding reliability and economic performance are all delivered by Kubota’s impressively powerful, Stage V compliant 10.2 PS engine.
● The K008-5 is powered by Kubota’s impressive D722-E4-BH-4 10.3 PS E-TVCS engine. The unique Kubota Three Vortex Combustion System reduces exhaust emission, noise and vibration.
● The Stage V compliant engine meets all current engine emission regulations.
● Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as the air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access. Simply lift the operator’s seat.
To reduce the risk of damaging the hydraulic piping, the K008-5’s service port pipes are hidden inside the boom, and service ports are conveniently located at the end of the boom.
● For increased protection, service port pipes are inside the boom.
● Service ports are conveniently located at the end of the boom.
● The boom cylinder is located on top of the boom for added protection.
● Two piece hose design makes replacement of dozer cylinder supply hose simple
● Auxiliary third line return
An adjustable track means you can change the width to provide either easy access through narrow spaces or a wider footprint for enhanced stability.
● With easy, single-lever operation, the K008-5’s hydraulically adjustable track gauge reduces in seconds—down to 700 mm— to enable navigation in narrow spaces.
● You can widen the track gauge to 860 mm – also with a single lever operation - to provide a 15% increase in stability, even while operating with hydraulic breakers.
● With the simple removal of one pin, the quick-fold dozer blade adjusts in size instantly.
● Designed for work in restricted spaces or roadside locations, the versatile K008-5 enables you to work productively wherever the job takes you.
Powerful engine and quick-release bucket pins for rapid changing of attachments- with no need for tools – means you can confidently take on a wide range of tasks.
● Quick release bucket pins enable the speedy removal and replacement of attachments without the need for any tools.
● To make sure you can get to the job efficiently, three-point lifting enables a crane to lift the K008-5 for transport, easily and safely.
Ergonomic operator’s area designed for easy use, all-round vision and comfort.
● Easy, walk-through access to the ergonomically designed, operator’s area.
● Excellent working visibility
● Toolbox and instruction manuals stored in easy-to-reach locations.
Enhanced safety features including travel unload lock, LED boom lights to high visibility seat belt and alarm with ROPS as standard.
- A foldable rollover protective structure is standard on the K008-5. Folding the ROPS down lets you easily transport the K0008-5 on lorries, travel under doorways and to work indoors.
- Unload lever lock prevents unintended operation or travel when the machine is in locked position.
Kubota’s Engine Safety Start prevents U10-5 from moving when the operator is not at the controls.
New LED boom light as standard for safer, extended working
High visibility orange seat belt with seat belt alarm
Green beacon ready
A battery isolator that helps to protect the entire electrical system from electrical faults.
Kubota’s industry-leading antitheft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.