Reliable and powerful, Kubota’s Stage V compliant, direct injection diesel engine enables high energy output, minimal noise and vibration, minimised fuel emissions, and low fuel consumption.
• Powered by Kubota’s impressive, Stage V compliant D1703-M-DI-E4-BH-EU1 direct injection diesel engine engineered with the power to maximise digging and lifting performance, while minimising noise, vibration and fuel consumption.
• A fully opening access door and hood enables optimum accessibility to the routine maintenance areas of the engine.
• Kubota’s Auto Idling System means that when control levers are left in neutral for longer than 4 seconds, the system automatically reduces the engine to idling RPM. This lowers operating costs, noise and exhaust emissions.
Proportional flow control for the AUX 2 hydraulics ensures optimum efficiency and productivity.
• Two auxiliary circuits come as standard with option of proportional flow rate control on AUX 2.
• Features a manual third line hydraulic return.
The U36-4’s zero-tail swing enables excellent stability and operation, even in locations that are confined or have restricted space.
• The U36-4 Zero-tail swing design enables the operator to work the machine in confined spaces with complete confidence.
• Kubota's dozer blade has a 32 degree approach angle, making light work of travelling over obstacles.
• Four tie-down points on the top frame for secure transportation.
Reach up to 5,49m and dig as deep as 4.31m with a long arm that delivers a superior digging force of up to 20kN. Performance is further enhanced by Kubota’s auto-shift system, delivering effortless travel and traction as it effortlessly adapts to any environment.
• The performance matched boom, arm and bucket movements are the best in the industry, with Kubota’s unique hydraulic system and large-capacity variable displacement pump providing precise control when needed as well as delivering a powerful but smooth breakout force.
• The auto-shift system delivers smooth automatic travel shift from high to low, depending on traction effort and terrain,
Large ergonomically designed cab with excellent visibility, user-friendly and intelligent controls for optimum efficiency, and a weight-adjustable full suspension seat for all-day comfort.
• Featuring a spacious, ergonomically designed cab, with ample foot space and a wide door for easy access.
• The U36-4 offers excellent all-round vision, including an easy-open gas-assisted front window and optional air conditioning for improved productivity.
• A comfortable high back reclining suspension seat helps you work longer.
• Hydraulic pilot control leavers with wrist wrests ensure effortless operation.
• An intuitive control layout features a front LCD digital display panel, with Kubota’s Intelligent Control System, simple settings, easy-to-read indicators and alerts, so that operators are always aware of the excavator's functioning status.
Built-in safety features include a swivel negative brake, Engine Start Safety system and a Hydraulic Lock System for confidence and peace of mind.
• Swivel negative brake locks the top frame in position when the engine is stopped or the pilot control safety lever is raised.
• Includes an Engine start safety system and a Hydraulic Lock System.
• Fuel level indication buzzer.
• 2 work lights and conveniently placed mirrors.
• Optional Overload buzzer
• Optional boom and arm anti-drop safety valves.
• Front window guard mounting points when additional operator protection for attachments or anti-vandalism is required.
• Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Operator Protective Guard (OPG, Top Guard Level I) as standard.
• Kubota’s industry-leading Anti-Theft System is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start.